If you are carrying an aching heart, you will find solace in here. This could be your lifeline, that shows you the path to equanimity.
For anyone who visits here, Healing Monastery would be food for thought, as well as an eye-opener to a whole new domain of insight into tackling bereavement.
There is light at the other end of the tunnel that I open up for you. Just see through it…
Why Healing Is Crucial
It is all natural to grieve after the loss of a beloved. There is nothing wrong in it. In fact, it is good to let our inner feelings out through tears, sobs and words rather than suffering internally with built-up emotions.
Weeping relieves us without a doubt and also it helps us realize that we could only get a short-term relief from the weeps.
The purpose of the Healing Monastery is to provide you with an enduring relief from the distress you are undergoing at the moment. First of all, let’s establish why we should recover from an intense grief as soon as possible. Here is why I think we should heal sooner than later.
- Prolonged distress could make us physically sick.
- Distress could lead to depression which could have devastating consequences.
- We need to recover and fulfil our duties towards our existing beloved ones (who are also worried about us) and the world.
- Our parents, teachers, family, friends and the society too have tirelessly contributed to nurture us. So, we cannot stubbornly ruin such carefully-built-up lives of ours.
- Our lost dearest would never approve of us having surrendered to the grief if they could see us.
- Only a recovering mind could identify many avenues of commemorating our late beloved and keeping them closer to us forever.